- Conduct and Acceptance: Marico Limited, (“Marico”) is the sponsor of the contest being conducted herein (“Program”). By enrolling in the Program, providing the data, or responding to the surveys under this Program, you, as a Participant, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions without the need to physically or electronically signing this document. You agree to have read through each of the terms contained herein.
- Eligibility: An adult Indian citizen, over 18 years of age, may enrol as a Participant under the Program except for any employees or family members of the employees of, Marico Limited (including affiliates), Wat Media Pvt. Ltd. and Ultimedia E-Solutions Pvt. Ltd, each of which individuals will not be considered to be participants under the Program. Participants are expected to fill in the form available herein and provide the relevant details. Any additional amendments, comments or modifications post submission of the application form shall not be considered. A Participants failure to share the relevant details may result in the Offers not being given to such Participant, even if eligible. Any entries submitted using fake profiles, unfair ways, incorrect information, untrue or misleading information, or having abusive comments will not be considered. Each Participant agree, that Marico or its representatives may contact a Participant using the information provided during or post the Program.
- Tenure: The Program will remain active between the dates provided on the page (“Term”). Participants enrolling during the Term will be considered eligible for certain Offer which will be communicated by Marico, however the eligibility of a Participant shall not be considered or construed as a commitment from Marico, to provide any benefits or Offers to the Participants.
- Offers: The Winners (as defined in Table A below) may be provided with certain Offers which will be communicated by Marico from time to time. The selected Winners will be contacted using the information provided by such, Winner as a Participant. Each Winner shall remain available at the contact details provided by such Winner. Any unavailability of a Winner may lead to disqualification under the Program. Only online applications shall be accepted for the Program. Any applications sent by post or otherwise to the office address of Marico should be considered rejected. Marico retains a right to cancel any enrolment at any time or deny Offers to any Participants to any time. The Offers are not exchangeable.
- Fees: There shall be no fees for enrolment under the Program.
- Redemption of the Offers: All Winners shall redeem Offers within thirty calendar days of receiving the Offers. Any delay in redemption shall lead to the expiry of the Offer. Marico shall not, at any time, or in any manner, be required to, change, alter or replace a Offer for any Participant. Marico may, however in its sole discretion, provide additional benefits or Offers to certain Winners, in its sole discretion. The decision of Marico, for providing the Winners, Offer, shall be as final. No objections or complaints, challenging the conduct of the Program, or participation or the manner of distribution of the Offers shall be entertained. The Participants expressly waive there right to contest any decisions of Marico.
- Representations:Each Participant while submitting the Enrolment Form represents and warrants to the Marico and its partners, that
- a. all the information provided under the Enrolment Form is true and correct in all materials aspects;
- b. the Participant if not in any manner or has been involved or convicted under any criminal offence, breach of intellectual property or corruption charges; and
- c. it has the necessary capacity and authorizations to be a Participant.
- Amendments: Marico reserves the right to change any process, partner, Offers or any other part of the Program, in its sole discretion and without any prior notice or providing any reason for the same to any Participant. Marico reserves the right to disqualify any Participant without assigning any reason to the Participant, if the Participant in the reasonable belief of Marico is not fit for the Program, or is found involved in acts which are in violation of the rules or principles of the Program or if Marico have already received desired number of applications, or if the Participant appears to be legally or otherwise problematic; or for any other reason whatsoever. Marico may in its sole discretion, discontinue the Program at any time whatsoever.
- Publicity and Authorization: Before or following the participation and/ or being a Winner in the Program, the Participants shall not in any manner publicize or make any reference to the Participants enrolment, selections or benefits (if any) received under the Program or use the name of Marico or the program for publicity of the Participant, without the prior written consent of Marico. The Participant understands, agrees and consents to Marico that Marico may
- a. That Marico or its representatives may contact the Participant using the information available in the Enrolment Form
- b. store and use any the personal identifiable information and the data provided by the Participant under the form; and use the same for communicating or sending periodic updates to the Participants of various programs, products, or initiatives of Marico, during the Term or thereafter;
- c. create a video, take photo or audio, or in any manner do the media coverage of the event and use the same coverage in perpetuity in any manner whatsoever and at any forum, including TV, radio, micro- blogging (you tube, twitter, facebook etc);
- d. retain the copyright any all other intellectual property rights in the media coverage, the Program and all content created under the program; and
- e. Use, transfer, or assign any images, videos or audios, or other media coverages created for the purpose of marketing or advertising in relation to Marico or its affiliates programs, (examples, include use in articles in newspapers / magazines / websites / social media posts / blogs / the showcase section of our website; printed materials at the program ceremonies; prints at exhibitions; projected and on-screen visuals at our ceremonies; videos and photos displaying winners; case studies, books and presentations and like).
- Limitation: Marico shall in no event shall be responsible or liable for:
- a. any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by the Participant
- b. any indirect damages, loss or opportunity, loss of profit or any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable or occurs under the Program;
- c. any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer systems relating to their participation in the Program; or
- d. receipt or application of any advise receives under the Program.
Marico’s total liability under this Program arising or attributable to the Participant or any third party claims, including indemnity obligations shall not be more than five thousand Indian rupees.
- Indemnity: The Participant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Marico, and each or the knowledge partners, sponsors, employees, agents or other representatives of Marico against any loss, claim, demands, costs, damages, judgments, expenses or liability arising out of or in connection with any or all claims whether or not groundless, that may be brought against Marico and all persons mentioned above by any third party in connection with the Program.
- Assignment, Amendment and Governing Law: The benefits provided under this Program are personal to the Participants and should not be assigned to any third party. Any term or condition mentioned herein, including but not restricted to the timelines, may be cancelled, modified, extended or withdrawn by Marico in its sole and absolute discretion and without assigning any reason. These terms and conditions shall always be read, interpreted, or applied in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes arising from the Terms and Conditions for participation shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of Mumbai. Nothing herein shall be construed as a waiver by Marico or any of its rights available under the applicable law, contract or equity.
|1||Winners||The first 1,00,000, valid Participants will be considered as a Winner under the Program and will be provided with the Offers in accordance with the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, set forth above.|
Disclaimer: Marico Limited retains all the intellectual property rights contained or arising herein. Reproduction of this document is not permitted, unless authorized.